The 8th Hydrozoan Society Workshop was held in Ischia (Italy) from June 20-27, 2015.
Organized by: the Hydrozoan Society and the Stazione Zoologica Anton Dohrn of Naples.
Local Organizing Committee: Dr. Stefania Puce, Prof. Stefano Piraino, Prof. Roberto Danovaro, Dr. Maria Cristina Buia, Mrs. Rosanna Messina.
Organizing Secretariat: Dr. Daniela Pica, Dr. Cristina Di Camillo.
Since 1985 the Hydrozoan Society organized 7 workshops:
- 2010: 10-17 September, Lecce & Porto Cesario, ITALY [photo gallery]
- 2007: 18-30 June, Plymouth, UNITED KINDOM
- 2003: 7-17 January, Langebaan, SOUTH AFRICA [group photo]
- 1998: 19 September - 3rd October Bodega Bay, California, USA [PROCEEDINGS: TRENDS IN HYDROZOAN BIOLOGY Sci. Mar. 64(Suppl.1): 2000]
- 1994: 19 September - 1st October Roscoff, FRANCE [PROCEEDINGS: ADVANCES IN HYDROZOAN BIOLOGY Sci. Mar. 60(1): 1996]
- 1991: 15-27 September, Blanes, SPAIN [PROCEEDINGS: ASPECTS OF HYDROZOAN BIOLOGY Sci. Mar. 56(2-3): 1992]
- 1985: September-October, Ischia, ITALY [group photo]
(if you have group-photos, please send them!)